The Power Query tool has just been updated and there are some pretty neat features rolled out:
- New Transfomation: Use Headers as First Row.
- Column Name field in Merge Columns dialog.
- Quick Access Toolbar in Query Editor dialog.
- Warning for stale data previews in new queries.
- Function Invocation from Search.
- Preserve Excel Number formats in the worksheet on query refresh.
Microsoft has posted a video containing a brief overview of the update:
Along side this update – there is also an updated Salesforce connector for Power Query which you need to install after installing the above update.
There is a MSDN blog with more info here: MSDN